Flash field properties in the Binding tab
Sets the default data-binding
- Use name
- Enables data merging and saving options. Data values are
merged and stored implicitly according to Adobe data-merging rules.
- Use global data
- Associates a single data value with all objects that have
the same name. (See To define a global field).
- New Data Connection
- Starts the New Data Connection wizard. To define a connection
using the wizard. (see Create a data connection to an XML schema or Create a data connection to an OLE database.)
- No Data Binding
- Disables data binding. Because the object will not capture
or display merged data, any information associated with the object
is not written as output when the form data is saved/submitted.
- Import/Export Bindings (Execute WSDL)
- Sets an import/export binding for a WSDL data connection.
(See Create a data connection using a WSDL file.)