Master page properties in the Master Page tab
Use the Master
Page tab of the Object palette to set the page name and various layout
options for each master page. To display the Master Page tab, select
the master page you want to work with in the Hierarchy palette.
- Sets the name of the master page.
- Paper Type, Height, and Width
- Sets the size of the master page. The dimensions are displayed
in the Height and Width boxes and can be modified when the Paper
Type option is set to Custom.
- Sets the orientation of the master page:
- The page height is greater than or equal to the page width.
- The page width is greater than or equal to the page height.
- Restrict Page Occurrence, Min Count, and Max
- Select this option only for creating forms whose layout adjusts
to accommodate data. It enables or disables the repetitive rendering
of pages that are based on the selected master page. When the option
is selected, you can enter a minimum number of repetitions in the
Min Count box and a maximum number of repetitions in the Max box.
whether an object is displayed in a PDF form when users view the
form in Acrobat or Adobe Reader, or when users print the form:
- The object is visible on-screen, visible in the printed form,
and occupies space in the form layout. Visible is the default presence
setting for all objects.
- Visible (Screen Only)
- The object is visible on-screen, not visible in the printed form
when printed from within Acrobat or Adobe Reader, and occupies space
in the form layout.
- Visible (Print Only)
- The object is not visible on-screen, visible in the printed form
(when printed from within Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or directly from
the server), and occupies space in the form layout.
- One-sided Printing Only
- The object is printed only when using single-sided printing.
- Two-sided Printing Only
- The object is printed when using double-sided printing. This
option is useful when you want to place the page number in a different
corner of the page when using double-sided printing than when using single-sided