Viewing data about meetings
Viewing data about meetings with the dashboard
Meeting Dashboard provides a graphical representation of statistical
data about your meetings. To see the Dashboard, from the Home Tab
click Meetings, then click Meeting Dashboard. The data, which reflects
all the meetings you have created, appears in three bar graphs;
clicking in any of the bar graphs brings up the Summary Report for
- Most Active Meetings Over Last 30 days
- Determined by the number of sessions.
- Most Participant Meetings Over Last 30 Days
- Determined by the number of participants. This feature counts
only registered attendees; guest attendees are not included in the
count. However, guest attendees are included in the data reported
in the Summary Report for each meeting.
- Most Viewed Recordings Over Last 30 days
- Determined by the number of views (that is, the number of
times each archived meeting has been viewed).
The bar graphs appear within the Adobe Connect Central Meetings
tab. Click Printable Version to export the Dashboard to a browser
window for printing.
Reports feature of Adobe Connect Central lets you create reports
that show you a given meeting from different perspectives. To use
this feature, navigate to the Meeting Information page of an individual
meeting and then click the Reports link. This displays links that
let you define the following meeting information:
- The first report type that appears when you access the Reports feature.
The Summary shows you aggregate meeting information, which includes:
name; URL For Viewing; Unique Sessions (a single instance in which
a given user has joined and exited the meeting); the last time that
any invitee entered the meeting room (Most Recent Session); number
of people invited; number of those who attended; and the greatest
number of people who entered the room at any one time (Peak Users).
- By Attendees
- Lists the name and e‑mail address of each meeting participant, as
well as the time they entered the meeting and the time they left
- By Sessions
- Lists the start and end time of each session, the session
number, and the number of attendees. Clicking on the session number
displays the participant list for this session, including participant
name and entry and exit times for each participant.
- By Questions
- Lists each poll by session number, number, and question.
Select a view by clicking one of the following options under the
- View answer distribution
- displays a pie chart in which each answer is color-coded
with a unique color.
- View user responses
- provides an answer key that lists each answer for this poll and
its corresponding answer number; these numbers map to the pie chart.
This option also shows a list of all the participants who responded
in this poll and the number of the answer they selected (if the
poll question allowed multiple responses, all responses are shown
for the user).