Download presentation source files from the Content library
source files can be helpful if you no longer have your source files for
an Adobe Presenter presentation. (It is critical that you do not
overwrite the PPT filename extension with a PPC extension; if you
do, the file can become unusable.)
Note: The only source files available
for download are files that have been uploaded. For example, Adobe
Presenter and Adobe Captivate give users the option to upload or
not upload source files. If the option to upload source files is
not selected, those files are not available for download later.
- Click the Content tab.
- Navigate to the presentation and click its name.
- Click the Download Content link on the navigation bar.
- In Download source files, click a file.
- Save the file to your disk.
- (Optional) In Download output files, click the zip file
and save it to your disk.