Edit meeting information
you are an administrator or a user with Manage permissions for this
meeting folder, you can modify the meeting properties on the Meeting
To edit meeting information
while in the meeting room, choose Meeting > Manage Meeting Information.
- Click the Meetings tab at the top of the Adobe
Connect Central home page.
- If necessary, navigate to the folder that contains the
- Click the meeting name in the list.
- In the Meeting Information page, click the Edit Information
link on the navigation bar.
- Edit any of the meeting information, such as start time
- Click Save.
Options in the Edit Information page
- A required field that appears in the meeting list, the meeting
login page, and in reports.
- A meeting description that appears on the Meeting Information page,
and is included in meeting invitations by default. Summary length
is limited to 1000 characters.
- Start time
- The month, day, year, and time that the meeting starts.
Adobe Connect pricing models ignore meeting start dates and allow attendees
to enter meetings before the designated start date. Depending on
the meeting pricing model your organization uses, if you change
the meeting start date to a future date, participants and presenters
might still be able to enter the meeting room any time after you
create the meeting. When you are logged in to a meeting room, you
can stop participants from entering the room between meetings.
- The meeting length, in hours and minutes.
- The primary language used in the meeting room.
you create a meeting in one language and later change the language
on the Edit Information page, the names of the pods in the meeting
room remain in the original language. It is best to set the language
when creating a meeting and keep the language the same.
- There are three options:
- Only registered
users may enter the room (guest access is blocked)
- This option allows registered users and participants to enter
the room with their user name and password. Guest access is denied.
- Only registered users and accepted guests may enter
- With this option, the meeting room is accessible only to
those who have been invited as registered users, and to guests who
are accepted into the meeting room by the host.
users must enter their user name and password to enter the meeting room.
Accepted guests are accepted into the room by the host. Adobe Connect can
generate an individual attendance report for each registered user
in the meeting. Accepted guests are added to the total number of
meeting attendees on meeting reports, but no individual attendance
report is available.
Note: For some Adobe Connect accounts, a
host must be present in a meeting in order for attendees to enter.
- Users must enter room passcode
- Specify an alphanumeric code if you want to increase meeting
- Anyone who has the URL for the meeting can enter the
- Anyone who receives the meeting URL. Click Send E‑mail Invitations
to create an e‑mail invitation in your own e‑mail application. The
new message contains a prepopulated subject (Connect Invitation)
and a prepopulated message (containing the meeting date, time, duration,
location, and summary) that you can edit.
- Cost Center
- Determines how meeting room minute costs should be allocated. Use
the menu to select an option and bill costs to individual users,
your cost center, or a specified cost center.
- Audio Conference Settings
- You can choose not to include audio in the meeting, or choose
from these audio conferencing options:
this audio conference with this meeting
- Audio profiles with preconfigured audio conference settings.
Select a profile to associate it with the meeting. Adobe Connect
uses the profile to connect to the meeting room and start the audio
conference for you.
- Include other audio conference with this meeting
- Telephone numbers and other settings for calling into an
audio conference when the audio provider has not been configured
with a dialing sequence. The settings are for display only, for example,
in the meeting invitation and meeting room. You must have an account with
Note: If you did not add audio
conference settings when you initially created the meeting, you
can add them during the meeting. Ask all users to log out of the
meeting while you add conference settings, and then log back into
- Update information for any items linked to this item
- Select this check box to update any items linked to the meeting
with the revised meeting information.