Remove Style dialog box
Use this dialog box to remove styles from objects on the
Design View tab.
To display this dialog box, on the Design View tab, select the
object you want to remove a style from, right-click, and select
Styles > Remove Style.
- Keep current style properties after removing the
- Removes reference to style sheet. Embeds object’s style properties
in form. Style properties remain unchanged. Appearance of object
does not change.
- Reset object properties to match the standard objects
in the Object library
- Removes reference to style sheet. Restores object’s style
properties to default settings. Appearance of object reverts to
- Do not reset object properties
- Does not remove style properties. Appearance of object changes
to XML Forms Architecture (XFA) settings.