Border (Style Editor dialog box)
Use this dialog to format border properties. To display
this dialog box, right click a style in the Internal style sheet
panel, select Edit Style, and select Borders from the list on the
- Inherit Properties From
- Specifies the style from which to inherit formatting properties.
Lists the available styles for the same object type or the Common Style
type. Do Not Inherit is the default option. When you select this
option, you can still override individual formatting properties.
When you save the style, only those overrides which differ from
the referenced style are preserved. Note that if you choose to inherit
border properties, the other options on the Border panel are unavailable
and individual options cannot be overridden.
- Sets border properties for all or individual edges.
- Edit Together
- Applies the same border to all edges.
- Edit Individually
- Applies a border to each edge separately. This option does not
apply to three-dimensional borders.
- Sets the style, width, and color of the borders.
- Applies a style to border corners.
- Omit Border Around Page Breaks
- Omits the selected object’s bottom border on the first page
and top border on the second page.
- Sets the background fill style and color.