Collection List dialog box
this dialog box to create, duplicate, delete, organize, and modify
collections of objects for signature fields and paper forms barcodes.
this dialog box, click File > Form Object Collections.
- Lists the collections for signature fields and paper forms
barcodes. A collection applies to either signature fields or to
paper forms barcodes, but not to both because they use different
kinds of objects. The collections that are available for signature
fields appear in the Signature tab in the Object palette. The collections
that are available for paper forms barcodes appear in the Value tab
in the Object palette.
- Creates a new collection at the end of the Collections list.
- Creates a copy of the selected collection in the Collections
- Move Up
- Moves the selected collection up in the Collections list.
- Move Down
- Moves the selected collection down in the Collections list.
- Opens the Collection Editor dialog box so that you can modify
the list of objects that are included in the collection.