Insert Fragment dialog box
this dialog box to select the fragment you want to insert into a
Script fragments are inserted in the variables child under the
root subform to ensure that they are the most visible among the
existing scripts in a form design.
To display this dialog box, select Insert > Fragment.
- File Name
- The name of the file that contains the fragment.
- Files of type
- The type of file that contains the fragment. The default
- Select a fragment
- Select the fragment you want to insert from the list. The
list includes all fragments in the specified file.
- Fragment Info
- Displays the description associated with the selected fragment.
- Fragment Preview
- Displays a preview of the selected fragment.