Undo image adjustments
Lightroom provides several ways to undo, or
reset, adjustments you make to photos as you’re working in the Develop
Save a snapshot or preset of your
settings before undoing them so that you don’t completely lose the
To undo adjustments in the Develop module, do
any of the following:
- Click the Reset button to revert back
to the Lightroom default settings.
- Click the General - Zeroed preset in the Presets
panel to remove all settings completely.
- Select an earlier version in the History panel or Snapshots
panel that occurred before you applied the settings.
- Double-click individual slider controls to reset the
sliders to zero.
- Choose Undo from the Edit menu. Lightroom tracks each
setting you make. You can undo all of them by choosing Undo multiple