Flash learning interactions
- Drag And Drop
- Users respond to a question by dragging one or more onscreen objects
to a target.
- Fill In The Blank
- Users type a response that is checked against matching phrases.
- Hot Object
- Users respond by clicking an object (or objects) on the screen.
- Users respond by clicking a region (or regions) on the screen.
- Users respond to a survey by clicking Yes or No to the questions.
- Users respond by matching the questions with correct answers.
- Multiple Choice
- Users select among multiple answers.
- Users respond by arranging the given options in an appropriate order.
- Short answer
- Users type a short answer to a question.
- True Or False
- Users choose either true or false.
A Flash learning interaction mainly consists of two parts: the
component of the interaction (the part with instructions written
on it) and the movie clip.
The movie clip provides you the objects required for a specific
type of interaction. To start designing your quiz, edit the objects
by double-clicking them.
If you do not want to use the default movie clip, you can create
one by using the interaction component. For more information, see Configure a learning interaction component.
The customized movie clip is displayed only at the runtime; you
cannot see a preview of the movie clip on Stage.