Edit a recorded meeting
a recording is useful if the recording contains sections of silence
or unnecessary information that you want to remove before making
the recording available.
- From the Adobe Connect Central home page, click
Meetings or Training, and then click the meeting or classroom that
includes the recording.
- Click Recordings.
- Click Edit next to the recording that you want to edit.
- Simply click the Play button to watch the recording from
the beginning, or first drag the progress marker to a specific location.
Controls for recorded meetings
- Play button
- Selection markers surrounding
- Use the selection markers to specify the areas of the
recording you want to remove, and click the Cut button.
- (Optional) At the left of the meeting window, click the
triangle to show the Events Index pane, where you can Navigate to specific events in recordings.
- (Optional) To remove changes, click Undo to remove individual
edits made you last saved, or Revert to Original to restore the
recording to its original state.
- Remove any additional sections. When you are finished,
Adobe Connect administrators can change recording
settings to adhere to standards for governance. These settings affect
how meetings and training sessions are recorded and what is recorded.
For more information, see Working with compliance and control settings