can record video files from within Presenter if you have a video
camera or other video capturing device connected to your computer.
After recording, edit and adjust the file as necessary.
- In PowerPoint, open a presentation (PPT or PPTX
- Select the slide to which you want to add the video file.
- Select Adobe Presenter > Capture Video.
- From the As menu, select Slide Video to record video
directly on the selected slide, or Sidebar Video to record video
for the Presenter image area.
- In Attach To, check that the correct slide is selected.
If necessary, click the menu and select a different slide.
- Under Settings, use the menus to select a device for
recording, a quality level, and a display size.
- Under Settings, click to
- (Optional) If you want to record audio along with video,
select Record Audio. Use the menus to select an audio recording
device and an audio quality level. (Audio recorded from this option
cannot be synchronized to slide animations.) Click to
adjust the internal settings of the audio device.
- When you are ready to begin recording video, click Record . Video
and audio (if you selected the audio option) begin recording.
- When you are finished, click Stop . (You
can also pause and resume as necessary.)
- (Optional) To view the video, click Play .
- When the video is complete, click Save Recording To File.
(If you want to save the file to a different location than where
the presentation is saved, specify a filename and navigate to a
new location for the video file.)
- Click OK.